dinsdag 7 mei 2024

Designer Challenge 81 - Theme: "From the vault!"

De opdracht was om een oude reeds gemaakte kaart als inspiratie te gebruiken voor een nieuwe kaart. Ik wilde een kaart maken voor een koppel die nu zwanger is. Ik heb voor mijn buren een jaar of wat terug ook zo een kaart gemaakt. Mooie gelegenheid voor deze uitdaging. Als basis heb ik de Heart (1088) Pivot Panels (1088) gebruikt. Ik heb wat kleurrijk papier gepakt en heb een heleboel hartje uitgedraaid.
Op de voorkant staat "zwanger" en aan de binnenkant "boy or girl. Die heb ik gemaakt met de Alphabet (1053) dies.
Het hartje om wat tekst op te schrijven komt uit de Hearts - Crosshatch (1191).

The assignment was to use an old already made card as inspiration for a new card. I wanted to make a card for a couple who are currently pregnant. I made a card like this for my neighbors a year or so ago. Great opportunity for this challenge. I used the Heart Pivot Panels (1088) as a base. I took some colorful paper and made a lot of hearts.
The front says "pregnant" and the inside says "boy or girl. I made that with the Alphabet (1053) dies.
The heart to write some text comes from the Hearts - Crosshatch (1191).








4 opmerkingen:

  1. These are all wonderful baby cards! Love that you have boy and girl on them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute cards - love the wee baby images!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such a cute card. I'm going to be making some Birthday cards next week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Suzanne. Both your original card and your new card is so cute. I am sure the new couple will love their card. I love the wiggly hearts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen